FILTERTECHNIK_-_FS9V2_Particle_Pal.pdf (1.13 MB)
In both Hydraulic and Lubrication systems knowing the particulate cleanliness and water content data can prevent serious system failures and component damage. By testing oil cleanliness in real time, the necessary protection can be put in place to protect sensitive components. Samples can be taken directly from the reservoir or directly from an active fluid power system up to 350 Bar (via a High-Pressure Adaptor) or from an oil sample drawn from the system earlier.
The Particle Pal can be used in a range of applications and industries including off-road plant, rail, construction, hydraulic and mechanical presses, marine and many, many more.
The Standard Particle Pal FS9V2 is also suitable for measuring the solid particulate content is all diesel fuels. Results are displayed as ISO codes. The diesel fuel market has adopted ISO cleanliness codes as the standard for ensuring fuel cleanliness. Ideally, fuel should be at least ISO 18/16/13 as a bare minimum.
The FS9V2 is ideal for tank sampling, bottle sampling or drawing from a live system, for water analysis we’ve included an accurate, temperature compensated genuine Parts Per Million (PPM) water sensor. Also available is a highly accurate density sensor to detect the slightest change in diesel fuels integrity, this can be useful to detect if fuel has been tampered with or substituted with, for example, water or kerosene.
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Single LCD displays all sensors
- Built in memory for storing results
- Real time graphic display via software transfer
- USB connectivity for data transfer
- Re-chargeable battery gives up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE results can be displayed
- Compact, unit with robust casing
- Self-contained with integral pump
- Sample direct from oil reservoir or live system up to 350Bar
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use