FILTERTECHNIK_-_FS9V2-RH_&_FS9V2-RH-HP_Particle_Pal.pdf (1.11 MB)
We have further developed the award winning Particle Pal by integrating a water sensor that displays the percent saturation or relative humidity (RH) in real time.
By incorporating a state of the art water sensor into the FS9V2 compact design, you can now get instant water %saturation levels for accurate, repeatable measurement as well as the same features the new FS9V2 Particle Pal offers; ISO/NAS/SAE readouts of particulate cleanliness, memory, priming features ets.
Why is water level measurement so important?
Most oils have a maximum allowable water content level. When water levels exceed this value, whether as emulsified, entrained or free water, moisture related problems are inevitable. Rapid oxidation, depletion of the additive package and rusting of internal components are just a few of the many problems that water in oils causes.
The HP version of the new Particle Pal allows you to connect to a live hydraulic or lube system up to 350 Bar. The special reducer valve allows oil to flow in to the Particle Pal at 2 Bar.
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Real time detection of solid contamination and moisture %
- Store readings on internal memory for analysis in Excel
- Integral gear pump and rechargeable battery
- Laptop connectivity for data transfer
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE results plus water content %RH
- Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
- Sample direct from oil reservoir or live system via pressure reducer valve
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use